Author: Oscar Stevenson
Flirting with a guy is not always an easy task, even over text!
Especially considering the fact that many guys - even attractive, successful ones lack conversational skills, leaving you in the conversational graveyard.
But there’s a way to send flirty texts for him that will light his world on fire and build that rare spark of emotional attraction.
These aren’t always in-your-face, either.
Sometimes the sexiest texts are subtle and slow-burning.
Other times, flirty texts can take a banter approach, which is the best way to build romantic tension and emotional attraction.
CLICK here to discover why you as a woman need to use the dark art of “High Value Banter” in order to quickly weed out the wrong types of men and create emotional attraction with the "BEST of MEN"! (...Even if no man has ever given you any love and all you've encountered so far are pen pals, ghosts, booty calls, and incredible duds!)
Here are 77 can’t-miss texts that will have your guy drooling over his smartphone like a prehistoric monkey with a banana.
1. What’s your text notification tone? I hope you like it, because I’m about to make you sick of it, sexy boy.
2. If you're going to mess with me, do it on your bedsheets. (In terms of flirty texts for him, this is one the more rated X ones).
3. I'm thinking of you….And I’m thinking very, very naughty things.
4. Congratulations! You’ve just won a kiss. Please come collect your prize.
5. Are you a bank loan? Because you have my interest.
6. Good night, see you in my dreams! (These kinds of flirty texts for him fall into the category of more romantic and sweet).
7. What’s the plan for today? How about we do nothing together?
8. Omg, you’re such a player. No wonder you don’t drive much. Did your license get suspended for driving all these girls crazy? (You should be arrested for crimes against comedy if you send this).
9. Time flies when I’m talking to you. It’s so different from talking with anyone else.
10. Only you can make me smile with just one message.
11. Your eyes are like IKEA. Sometimes I get lost in them.
12. I went to sleep with a smile on my face, because I knew I would dream about you.
13. Your smile could cause global warming. (Flirty texts for him when he likes a girl with a bit of a reckless streak).
14. You have three options: I kiss you, you kiss me or we just go get married right now.
15. You’re a bad boy. And I like it.
16. What do I feel about you? I don’t kiss and tell lol.
17. If being fine is a crime then you should be in jail for life.
18. Don't be sad, you’re too pretty for that.
19. Do you come with a warning? Because you are drop-dead gorgeous.
20. Do you happen to sleep on a bed made of sugar cubes? Because you're too sweet.
21. Today I thought about you 60 times a minute.
22. You’re so sweet that I’m afraid I’ll get diabetes. Is there like a Diet Coke version of you?
23. It's rare to find someone with a mind as beautiful as their looks… Too bad I still haven’t found it. (Flirty texts for him when you’re trying to be a bit more of a challenge and throw him for a loop).
24. If I’m already over the moon after one minute by your side, can you imagine spending our whole lives that way? (Not to be sent before things are serious!)
25. I'll be yours forever, just tell me when forever starts.
26. If I had a dollar every time I think or dream about you, I would be rich already.
27. I want a new life and I want it with you.
28. If I could have just one wish, I would wish to have you by my side.
29. My heart did a somersault when you came into my life. A good somersault.
30. My heart has a mind of its own. And it's got you on its mind 24/7.
31. If the stars were as beautiful as you, I would spend sleepless nights looking at the sky.
32. I knew I knew you from somewhere… From my dreams!
33. If you didn't exist, I would invent you.
34. If my life were a song, you would be that chorus that I can't get out of my head.
35. In the sky of my life, you are the star.
36. Falling in love is more than taking risks: it's seeing the risks of not falling in love and leaving them behind. (Flirty texts for him can be like this, more in the realm of philosophical and relating to life choices).
37. You are so handsome that even a blind woman would believe in love at first sight if she saw you.
38. If chocolate didn't exist, you'd be the first thing that women crave every day!
39. It's wrong to want you. But I've always had a thing for making beautiful mistakes.
40. If you were a book, it would be a limited edition that I have to acquire for my private collection. But I wouldn’t leave you on the shelf, I’d crack you right open and stare deeply into you.
41. Less distance and more you, please!
42. I love the stars. In fact, I have a habit of loving what is far away. (For long-distance situations).
43. Distance means nothing when someone means everything.
44. The more distance, the closer to you I want to be.
45. It's hard to have to stay away from the ones you want to be close to the most. But it’s worth it for you.
46. As much as distance can separate two people, it will never separate two hearts.
47. If my wish could come true, you would be here with me right now.
48. There is no amount of distance that would ever make me forget you!
49. No matter the distance that separates us, remember that we’re both together under the same moon tonight when we look up.
50. Distance might be stopping us from kissing right now, but it’s not stopping my heart from pounding.
51. No distance will ever make me give up on you.
52. Want to meet again? I might be into it, if you’re ready to get your world rocked.
53. Do you know what suits you? Me.
54. 1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people. And the only person I need to be happy is precisely the one who isn't with me right now... You!
55. Do you believe in past lives? I don’t. I believe in this life, and right now you’re looking like a pretty good part of it.
56. If "what the eyes don't see the heart doesn't feel", how do you explain everything I feel just because you're online?
57. Your gaze conquers me, your mind fascinates me and your smile makes me happy, even though you hide it so often.
58. Do you think you have what it takes to satisfy a woman like me? Wait…why are you unzipping your belt? (I’m not talking about that!)
59. Don't leave for tomorrow the kiss you can give me today!
60. If you want to win my heart you’ll have to try a little harder than that. Just kidding, I hate guys who try too hard ughhh…
61. If loving you is wrong I don’t want to be right.
62. Studies show that looks can kill. That’s why I’m not sending you the selfie from after my shower. I care about your health.
63. Do you like a woman who cooks? Because it’s not me: I’m more into Uber Eats and shitty reality TV. But have you even seen me in yoga leggings?
64. Shall we schedule a day for our mouths to meet and discover that they've always been looking for each other?
65. I know we just said goodbye an hour ago, but here’s a pic in case you’re already going through withdrawal. Please don’t overdose.
66. Your manly smell turns me on so much. I’m smelling my panties right now to get a reminder.
67. I won an award yesterday, but I didn’t really care. Then I saw a text from you. That did the trick.
68. Every second I spend with you surprises me. It’s like slowly realizing that I’m really turned on by my best friend.
69. I'd love to get to know you better, because I've already fallen in love with the little I've seen. Imagine if I knew everything else.
70. Your Whatsapp profile pic is very intriguing. Are you that handsome in person or just very skilled at Photoshop?
71. Shut up and kiss me.
72. Do you believe in aliens? I do, because you just abducted my heart.
73. Did you unmatch me on Tinder? I think I felt my heart break in half about two weeks ago.
74. I bet you’re wondering how it would feel if I hugged you and didn’t let go and then snuggled up super close and trailed my finger down your whole body... Keep wondering…
75. You want to kiss these lips? (Send IG or Snapchat reel of you kissing camera)
76. Hey loser, when are we meeting up next? (This one is a playful push and pull banter line that creates excitement).
77. I never wanted to be a zookeeper, but there are butterflies in my stomach and I don’t know how to get them out.
Oscar Is a writer living in Sydney, Australia. He Is a father of one and a former magazine editor. He loves hiking and kitesurfing in his free time.
Author For National Council for Research on Women
P.S. I hope you've enjoyed this article. Here are some other articles that I think you'd really like too...
© Copyright National Council for Research on Women. All Rights Reserved